piątek, 24 grudnia 2010

update

Hello Folks.. Really there is nothing big to wirte about, so I don't publish any new posts. Mostly just siting in my house, watching movies, explore content of the internet, drinking beers or whisky, smoking weed and even listen music, and unfortunetly geting on weight. Weather is sucks to riding bike, but I'm going from time to time. New Year for 100% I will spend in my house, watching anthlogy of Alien, just as like planned. In september I was saying i will go somewhere if I get some amazing and cool invite.. didn't happen, so I will proceed with A plan. Honestly nobody invite me anywhere, but I understand that. I just wish to have a brother or sister, in similar age.. it would be cool. Now i just grab a beer and watch the fifth movie with Leslie Nielsen it's all what left me in a present time. Whats done is done. Life sucks.. I wish to know what the future is.. seriously, just the info from let's say december 2011. Just a little bit of info so i could grab somethnig which help me and motivate me to not give up and move on. Also I have my big love beside me, i think...(because I was saying the same shit a month ago, and month earlier) and I don't give a fuck about womens any more.. dude seriously.. I can't imagine how perfect girl should be now, so I can have some feelings about her.. it's immposible.. even winning on lotery have a better chances then that. not after that many fails. Especially not after E, P and M. We just humens, we have feelings, we can crack, suffer.. we are not machines, every single event leaving a mark in our mind for ever, and it create us. Oh well, i just go for that beer..

1 komentarz:

  1. I can gave you a hint not from dec 2011.. I can give you a hint from dec 2018. Dec 23th to be extaxt. So exacly 8 years from your point in time.

    I'll give U something to grab to.. U will be having a girlfiend.. So hold on to that. You will loose your bet with bargeu. Well it will be the last year but you will have a girlfriend.. you teste pussy, breast, you will have a blowjob.. Of course catastrophic failure from some point was inevitable.. And Im single now.. but will learn a LOT.. trust me a LOT about life. Belive in your self.

    OdpowiedzUsuń