środa, 6 października 2010

"If you turn your head.. I win"

You win.. Nvm.. I'm waiting for a SGU, so I decided to write some bunch of shit here. It's courius matter and I don;t know If I should write here about that. But I meet a girl.. we like each other. But I don't know what to think. because she have a partner now, but he don't give a fuck about her.. But I think thats she still care about him, and she's sad because of him. She do things.. that let me assume that she still is in some serouis feelings about him. On the other hand, she (I think) like me very much. She telling me that she's happy with me. And doing things like lovers do.. And I don't know what to think about that. It's a shame that I don't have a device which allows you to read some people thoughts. Idk if I should doing some hops and give her a key to my heart and just go crazy about her, for know I doing what I can to disable this feeling, but it is in me. or just forget about her, like with the other ones. Also I don't understand many things. I never have that many problem to crack a women.. to enter in her mind and know what she knows and feels. She's must be proteced by some serious firewall :E I never was in exacly that kind of situation.. it's awkward.
Cheers.

1 komentarz: